The items listed below are items that children often enter into foster care without, or have lost along the way during their many moves from home to home, or in and out of care. These children often are forced to leave their things behind, some of them being the things they love most. Children become attached to their belongings, as they are often the most consistent thing in a foster child’s life. This makes it even more important for us to provide the child with things to call their own. The donations include but are not limited to the following:
- New or gently used clothing for children ages 0-21 (all seasons), shoes, and socks – we are especially in need for clothing for children under 10yrs.
- Under garments (we can only use new)
- Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion, perfume, toothbrushes and tooth paste, deodorant, hair brushes, razors, etc.)
- Diapers and pull-ups all sizes for children up to age 5 or 6
- Baby Wipes
- Car seats and booster seats (cannot be expired and must meet current safety requirements)
- New or gently used and clean stuffed animals or blankets
- Twin sized bedding (fitted sheets, comforters, pillow cases, blankets)
- Toddler and crib sheets/bedding
- School supplies (backpacks, pencils, notebooks, folders, paper, crayons, scissors, glue, etc.)
- New or gently used Toys, Books, Games, Flash cards and learning activity books
- Sports equipment
- Make-up, hair accessories, etc.
- Working electronics such as old I-pods, cell phones, tablets, etc. Many of our older children wish to have these items and the foster parents cannot keep up with the costs to purchase
If you are interested in making a donation, please contact Jessica Schneider at 859-250-2262 to set up a pick-up or drop off date and location. You may also contact by email email@example.com
If you want to do more, and feel that you may be able to sponsor a child’s individual interests, hobbies, and dreams, please visit our Sponsorship Page.
We are grateful for any and all donations. Every little bit helps! Small donations go a long way! If you cannot donate, but would like to find other ways to help, check out our Community Page!